Home . Our Products . Frequently Asked Questions

 

  Premium Bark Mulch - Our Premium Hardwood Bark Mulch is a higher grade mulch consisting of all bark. Triple ground, fine texture, consistent quality & color. This is our best selling mulch. It is naturally aged and excellent for soil conditioning.

Hardwood Mulch - This is our most cost effective mulch. It's texture is slightly coarse and not as consistent as our other products. Nice brown color and a good choice for slopes or erosion areas. It's a great first time installation mulch. A better quality mulch can then be used as a thinner topcoat.

 
Colored Mulch - Available in black, red or brown. It resists fading very well. Our colored mulches are made by dyeing the fiberous innards of the tree. These wood fibers absorb the dye and break down slower than bark based mulch. Black and brown color is achieved by adding a carbon-based coloring during the grinding process. Red coloring is achieved by applying an iron-oxide-based coloring. These colorings have been in use for more than 10 years and are nontoxic.

Wood Carpet (TM) Playground Safety Surface - Professional playground safety surface used in most public and school playgrounds. -This material knits together and becomes almost springy, to absorb the impact of a falling child. WOODCARPET® is a 100% natural product and contains no chemicals or artificial ingredients. No waste wood or pallets are used as they could contain spilled chemicals, paint, metal, or wood preservatives. We utilize fresh wood that cannot be made into lumber. This mulch is also very popular among pet owners for outdoor kennel runs. Very easy to keep clean and scoop. Please talk with us about depth specifications on this product.

  • Tested non-flammable.
  • Tested arsenic and lead free.
  • Passes fall safety test after 15 years.
  • Meets ADA, ASTM, CPSC, and CSA standards
  • Screened Premium Top Soil - Our Soil is top-quality! Screened, pounded and finely sifted our soil is perfect for lawn renovations improving poor soil and all garden applications such as new plantings.

    Firewood and Kindling - Dry, burnable, split (16") 70% oak 1/3, 1/2, 1 cord(+), immediate delivery available. NO LARGE PIECES! OUR WOOD IS READY TO BURN THE MOMENT WE DELIVER IT! The other 30% of wood consists of hot burning hardwoods such as ash locust cherry and hickory For easy starting, we recommend the purchase of our packaged kiln dried kindling. We suggest 2 bundles per cord.

     

     

    Camp Hill Forest Products Weekdays Open 7 am - Saturday call for seasonal hours or by appointment
    1413 Arcona Road Pick-up at our yard
    Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 Prompt, Reliable Delivery to your job
    717-790-9226 Delivery or Pickup available off hours

    MAPQUEST LINK BELOW

    GENERAL DIRECTIONS FROM SURROUNDING AREAS CLICK HERE

     

    Ryan O'Shell, Owner/Operations Manager

    Copyright 2006-09 Camp Hill Forest Productss . New Graphics by Design . All rights reserved